So I am living the bachelor life this week while Kris is visiting her family. She gets to enjoy painting while I get to enjoy....work. You may assume that I am living in squalor and eating cereal 3 meals a day. Well, sorry to shatter your illusions but the house is clean (somewhat) and I cooked dinner tonight. My biggest issue is going to bed on time.
So apparently I am an All-Star. That is, I was picked to help represent my hockey team at our league's All Star game at the Saddledome tonight. All-Star is not a term that would be typically applied to me. I was picked because we needed to send a defenseman and the first choice couldn't make it. I am just hoping not to embarrass myself.
Thunderbird 31 on Linux
11 years ago
3 comments:
How was the game at the Saddledome?? Were you the star player? :)
EMBARASSMENT IS RELATIVE.
Wow, you're practically famous.
As a hanger on relative, I'd like to formally ask you for money and let you know that I will be shamelessly name dropping from this point forward.
I'll let you know if it works.
Post a Comment