So the game was fun. I played all right. Still way too out of shape though. But I wasn't scored on too much and my team even won. However since it was an All Star game and there's not much importance to it, it felt more like playing shinny than an actual game. Still a good experience though. It's really warm in Saddledome however. I don't know how the players would be able to stand it when there's 20000 fans and all the lights are turned on and the flames are spurting out.
We got to change in the Visitors dressing room. It was fairly large, but not as fancy as you would think. You can tell that the Saddledome is an old building.
Corey and Wendy came and watched and even discovered what appeared to be a dentist chair, complete with overhead light, under the bleachers behind the Flames bench. Our theory is that's where players go when they get teeth knocked out. I have some pictures on my phone, but need to get a Bluetooth dongle to get them out, so you'll have to wait.
Thunderbird 31 on Linux
11 years ago
3 comments:
I've been telling people for years that my dentist works under the bleachers at the Saddledome so his patients can watch the game while having their wisdom teeth removed. No one ever believed me. Please post the pictures as proof.
That's...just...weird.
a Bluetooth dongle huh
yea I was thinking the same thing..what's a blue tooth dongle?
Post a Comment