Every time I post something new I feel guilty that I don't post often enough.
I've added some photos to the post below so check them out. Last weekend Kris and I were back in Duchess for some birthday parties and such. I even had a little time to help Corey, Damon and Dad build a catapult for launching pumpkins. It was able to launch, but not very far. You really need a lot of spring to do a large launch. Unfortunately no pictures, but if you are in Duchess, head to the Ramer farm on Saturday for the Pumpkin Festival and you can probably see it. yay!
And in the spirit of pictures, here is my beautiful wife.
Thunderbird 31 on Linux
11 years ago
1 comments:
Love the picture of Kris!! =)
Your condo looks great too.
Don't let guilt rule...I can relate tho...I do it all the time, re: feeling guilty about all the things I "should" be doing.
Ah well.
A quote from a book I just read hit me hard...how you spend each day is how you live your life.
hmm...food for thought.
Post a Comment