Monday, May 03, 2010

Books, Books, Lots of Books!

This past weekend was the CBC-Calgary Reads Book Sale. It's a used book sale in an arena in Northwest Calgary. Apparently they have over 100,000 books. And they're cheap. $0.50 for kids books. $1 for old paperbacks. So we came home with over 50 books. I was a little disappointed that I couldn't find all the books I was looking for but it was a worthwhile trip. But now I am sad that we have to wait a whole year for the next one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow we only came away with 18. it was the end of the day and the volunteers were making threatening statements about us leaving right now.

malcolm the nabob

Anonymous said...

i have scanned this blog for quite a number of months and i realized that.... i like that picture.

thanks

malcolm the nabob