A quick return from obscurity to show off this xkcd comic that I think is awesome. I so often wish I could do this. Foiled by my Mennonite roots.
xkcd might be the best webcomic ever made. What it lacks in art it makes up for in humour.
Thunderbird 31 on Linux
11 years ago
5 comments:
Yeah, that was a great comic
Even funnier with your comment about Mennonite roots. i heard an economist joke on CBC radio yesterday saying the the new organization to oversee the financial institutions was going to be run by Old Order Mennonites. you know that is not a bad idea.
malcolm the nabob
Yeah, Jeremy, I've had similar thoughts...
grr
grr has had simular thoughts about me as i can be a lousy parker.
malcolm the nabob
Could be your mennonite roots that make you enjoy this comic and it's passifist philosophy
Post a Comment