Tuesday, October 21, 2008

1 year

Evie is one year old already. This past year has gone by so quickly, yet oddly at the same time it has been very slow. Evie's a very active little girl now. She almost runs everywhere she goes. Kris has been at her Mom's house for a week and Evie has really seemed to enjoy the constant activity, the kids to play with and the space to explore. She's also starting to throw tantrums, but fortunately they are the quieter variety. She just flops on the floor and rolls over, giving her sad face.
It's been a while since I posted pictures so here you go:
http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view/8390412751-1223527725-24279/83904

1 comments:

Lakin Wecker said...

Those pictures were great. She's so cute and growing fast. :) You ought to jam that link onto Facebook too.

We should get together and hang out soon. I know I've been promising you and Kristen an invite to our place forever, and now that we're back from vacation it might actually happen. I go to my 10 year high school reunion this weekend so it'll have to wait until at least next week. How is your guys schedule over the next few?