So I played a hockey game last night for the first time in about 1.5 years (not including one shinny night). We only had 8 skaters so that meant long shifts and little rest. I knew I was out of shape, but that was painful. But it's the good kind of pain. 'cause I love hockey. It's so convenient this year since it's at Cardel Place which is right next to my place.
You know what else is great? Jeopardy on CBC. I love CBC. I love Jeopardy too. Kris and I watch it most every night. Evie really likes it too. She stands right next to the TV when it comes on.
Thunderbird 31 on Linux
11 years ago
2 comments:
If you let that genius child of your watch Jeopardy every night she will soon exceed my ability to communicate with her. On the other hand, I am sure she will know amazing, random facts like some other people I know... :)
I think Evie likes Alex...I like Jeopard too, and watch it as much as possible. Even Wheel of Fortune is on CBC now, but at 5:30. :) grr
Post a Comment