Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Into The Wild

I've only watched half but it looks like a really good movie.
Fortunately this week is a short week. We get Easter Monday off too. Four days off will be very nice. We'll be in the Duchess area so there should be lots of family time. We can even see Corey and Wendy for the first time since before Christmas. Yay!
I've been car-pooling to work the past two weeks which has been good. Plus Kris can use the car during the day.
Evie has really been enjoying her exersaucer. She plays in it quite often. We've been trying to read to her, but she is more interested in eating the book than reading. She can almost sit up on her own too.
I'm tired. Next post will be more entertaining. Maybe.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like the prophet she is trying to eat the scroll. will it taste like honey?

malcolm the nabob.

that is a skinny looking bison/buffalo. It must be on a diet.