Wednesday, November 21, 2007

4 things

It is official. I received a letter from APEGGA informing me that my application to become a Professional Engineer was approved. I am a Peng! I am quite relieved to finally have that process completed. Including all my schooling it took me 9 years to get it. That is almost a decade. Crazy. Now I finally have the following powers:
- sign passports
- ownership of a notarized stamp or seal
- get sued for bad advice

Evie keeps on growing and changing. She was officially one month last Saturday. We got her a new chair for her birthday. It's very similar to her cousins chair. Here's some more pictures:
http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view/8390497519-1195696142-41643/83904

We went shopping the other night and in the produce section I found Grapples. They are advertised as looking like an apple but tasting like a grape. I thought that would be a pretty cool genetically modified experience so I bought a package. Five bucks for 4 Grapples?! It better be worth it. Well, it turned out a Grapple looks like an apple, feels like an apple, smells like cheap grape juice, and tastes like...an apple. Worst. Produce. Ever.

And I'll leave you with a sample of the Ramer weekend.

Sincerely,
Jeremy Ramer, P.Eng.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh P. Eng.

very dignified looking.

congrats.

good thing you did not turn out like the photo of your brother.

malcolm the nabob

The Domestic Wife Not Mad said...

Congratulations Jeremy! Now we can sue you!
I like the picture of Evie with the spit up down your arm, you are a good dad! Man, she is getting cuter and cuter everytime I see her

Nater said...

Hey!

Anonymous said...

congrats Jeremy!!! =)
love the picture of nater! =)
Sue