Thursday, September 06, 2007

Together on the Ferry Jorbes Show

Last week Kristin received a surprise baby shower from people at her work. It was a very nice surprise. And like the prophetic comments said, we received a lot of stuff on the list, including baby lotion, diapers, a diaper bag, nail clipper set, assorted blankets and even a nice bassinet.
This past weekend was eventful. I traveled to Edmonton and back to help Corey and Wendy move. The move went pretty well, despite 6 hours of driving. We even had a chance to walk around Downtown Edmonton a little. They have their LRT line underground! Pretty smart way to deal with the freezing cold of winter. Why didn't Calgary think of that?
I was pretty exhausted Saturday night and feel asleep early and slept in on Sunday, but I felt pretty recovered. I worked a half-day on Monday so I'll have a half day off Friday when we head out to Duchess. It's been a while since both Kris and I were there so it should be nice. The Great Pumpkin Harvest is happening so I'll get to exercise my shrinking muscles. I'm also looking forward to seeing my niece again.

1 comments:

The Domestic Wife Not Mad said...

We were very thankful for your help! I don't think we have ever moved so fast before.