Kris and I have prenatal classes this weekend. I think they will be important to help me prepare for what's coming, but I am not looking forward to the long Saturday session.
Last weekend involved shopping for baby stuff. We have a crib on the way now, and we picked up some clothes storage items from Ikea that I spent Sunday assembling. Well, half of Sunday. We have a baby stroller coming too. We've been pretty blessed with gifts so far. Now it's mostly small things left to get, like maybe clothes. And that diaper genie too, that's a cool device.
We also got to go out for supper with Nate and family and some Baergs too. It was fun.
We went with Kelsey to Sushi BBQ Inn, for all you can eat sushi and korean BBQ. I'm not a big fan of sushi, but all the other food was great. We were stuffed. It's really nice having Kelsey in the city and doing things with her. She is very entertaining. If you get the chance ask her the storey about the guy and the Student ID rejection.
In case you haven't seen it yet, Damon is engaged. It's funny how the fastest place to hear about something now is on facebook.
Thunderbird 31 on Linux
11 years ago
3 comments:
aaaarrrgghhhh foiled again by Ned Ludd.
gotta learn how to use facebook
malcolm the nabob
I found that having a doula was as helpful for me as it was for my wife.
I figure no one can ever be too prepared. But then again I like to be as prepared as possible. How is the baby and the momma? IT's getting pretty close. Do you kow the sex yet?
Post a Comment