So it is Saturday Night and as I wait for my parents to come home from their rock concert I thought I would make a post.
So as many of you have noticed it has been extremely hot lately. I have good air conditioning at work so I haven't been suffering too much, but Kris is affected a little more. Also, being pregnant has dialed up her internal temperature so she is not enjoying the heat. At least we have our basement. It's not overly attractive, but its cool.
I am feeling somewhat anxious about my relatives having babies any moment now. It's a little strange. I can see myself being a nervous wreck in a couple of months. To tweak your memories the due date is Oct 16. Its still a little ways away, but somehow it is getting closer all the time.
This weekend we briefly went out to Duchess as Kristin's Mom's extended family was having a reunion of sorts. It was the first large gathering of them that I had been too and it was nice. It had been a while since I was at Lake Newell, where the festivities occurred. It's a nice enough place, but it kind of feels like you are camping out in the open, without much tree cover. Once Kris and I camped out be Nelson in the BC rainforest. That had a lot of cover. It was really nice. We should do that again some time. Yeah! I'm thinking a Ramer family camping trip.
This picture appears to have little to do with Saturday night.
Thunderbird 31 on Linux
11 years ago
2 comments:
I hope your parents enjoyed the rock concert! =) I say ya!! to a Ramer family camping trip...
no one plan any babies for next summer and we should be good to go.
Post a Comment