Monday, March 12, 2007

Bachelor life again

So Kristin is away maintaining diplomatic relations with neighboring counties which means I am living the life of a bachelor again. So far, so good.
So I guess the Cricket World Cup is soon upon us. Apparently Canada has qualified for it. I don't know too much about Cricket but I once saw a Bollywood movie about it. I think it is a sport I would like to play. As long as no white robots with exploding balls show up...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's the person leaving the anonymous comments? They are doing it here and on Nate's site so they know you both. That really narrows down the field.
It isn't me. That further narrows down the field.

I'm guessing it's Corey or Damon. Am I right? Where's my prize?

Coraumon said...

Alas I've been discovered. It twas I, the blog caper! I am not responsible for all of the anonymous comments though.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy,

You have one too many slashes on you "Kristen's Blog" link and it does not load properly