Just in case you were planning on getting me a Christmas and or Birthday present, I have some hints posted on the right. No pressure though ;)
So this past weekend I got a horrible case of Cold Sores. Five on my upper lip. I looked like a leper. They are mostly healed now but it was pretty uncomfortable for a while, not to mention ugly.
The really cold weather also gave me a new un-appreciation for the C-Train. The colder it gets the more unreliable the C-Train gets, so there was plenty of standing in the cold.
On the plus side Shawn and I went to the Flames game on Tuesday. Shawn had never been to one before and it was a really good game to make your first. Calgary scored 4 (technically 3) power play goals plus one even strength. It was enjoyable. Props to Shawn for inviting me! (I am not sure what props are but I assume they are propellers. Everyone wants propellers.)
I am feeling pretty settled at Headplay now. I am comfortable with the work I am doing, but still find challenges in it. Getting to know the people more is good too. Today we tested out a Nintendo Wii on our device. It is a really fun gaming system. The controller has motion sensors so you actually swing your arm to play games like tennis and baseball.
Thunderbird 31 on Linux
11 years ago
1 comments:
You got to try out a Wii? lucky! did you get to try out zelda by any chance? If so please write a poem about it that can take me there.
Your unappreciation of the C train reminded me of my unappreciation for bus 10 in first year. I think i wasted a combined week of my life waiting for that stupid thing in the bitter cold.
Congrat's shawn on your first flames game. It must have been The loud music and the guy who shouted "come on" all bunzies game that spurred you on.
Post a Comment