Kristin and I went to the new M. Night Shyamalan movie, Lady in the Water. I wasn't expecting too much. None of his later movies had been as good as The Sixth Sense (though Signs came close) so I didn't think this one would be. Well, we have a new winner. This was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time.
Now I'm not sure you will agree with me. As I was leaving thinking what a great movie it was, the people behind starting saying how it was the worst movie they had ever seen. I'm guessing that it is a movie you will either love or hate. I loved it, so I recommend you go see it.
Thunderbird 31 on Linux
11 years ago
1 comments:
Apparently no one has taken my recommendation to go see it. Or, they saw it and hated it and don't want to embarass me.
Post a Comment